Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today I finished reading "Service Included: four star confessions of an eavesdropping waiter" and I loved it. I was so jealous of being able to work in such a super fancy restaurant. Not to mention being around such amazing food. I also had deer sausage that Tiger got from a friend and brought in for me to try. Delicious!! Recently, I came to the realization that I have a new favorite meat product; salami. I've had it on pizza a few times and I love it. Tomorrow I am going to make homemade ice cream sandwiches, I have been craving them for about a week. But right now I am going to on the hunt for a yogurt parfait, my new must have almost everyday food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salami... wonderful! My favorite is a pastrami sandwich. I even love the turkey pastrami. But, yes, any type of pastrami that is on rye or pumpernickel bread.
Our famers' market opens up this Saturday. I can't wait!
I'm always on the hunt for recipe ideas that can be made into single-sized servings for a lot of people. For example, appetizers. But, something quick and easy to make.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried reading, "The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry"?

BrownHuntley said...

Hey, you should try a Fried Salami sandwich. S and I make it for picnics......delicious!

Toni said...

weird. you know i not a fan of meat but there was a guy in the lunch room the other day with a salami sandwich and its really all i've thought about since